Custom Label Printing without a Computer
Most applications use a computer to design and store the print template. It is possible to print a custom label with from a controller (for example a weighing terminal). or even print a custom label simply by scanning the barcode, without a computer! With ZBI, the print template is stored inside the Zebra printer (selected models).
What can ZBI do?
We provide the unique expertise of utilizing ZBI (Zebra® BASIC Interpreter) programming language, a powerful tool-set to customize printouts.
- Print fixed text and graphics, logos
- Print variables like weight, date & time
- Program conditional printing (If-then-else)
- Program multiple templates
- Scan a barcode without a computer and print it!